The Bonesetter's Daughter

by Amy Tan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by herebedragons of Cotati, California USA on 7/3/2004
Journal Entry 1 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Saturday, July 03, 2004
This is a beautiful book. To read my full review, go to: http://www.livejournal.com/users/here_be_dragons/100639.html .

Am sending this copy to the lovely Dawni . . . I'm sure you'll love it, sweetie! :-)

Journal Entry 2 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 20, 2004
I received this in the mail yesterday, but it was so late and I was so tired, that I forgot to journal it! Bad, bad dawni! But it was such a wonderful surprise when my husband handed me the mail after a long hard day at work, to see a package for me! I'm really looking forward to reading this book, after enjoying Amy Tan's other writing... thank you so much, herebedragons! :)

Journal Entry 3 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 31, 2004
What an absolutely wonderful piece of writing... perhaps even my favourite Amy Tan book!

I read your LiveJournal review, herebedragons, and very much doubt that I could add anything more... it was so nicely written, providing a great summary of the story plus your own thoughtful insights. Thank you! :)

I've promised to loan this to a (non-BookCrossing) coworker who loves Amy Tan's writing, but just as soon as she returns it to me, it'll be properly BookCrossed. *grin*

Thank you again for sharing this wonderful book with me!

Journal Entry 4 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 27, 2005
My friend returned this to me (she LOVED it, by the way!)... so I thought I'd take it to our Meetup tonight to see if I could pass it along. If no one claims it, I'll probably bring it home and save it for a future release.

Journal Entry 5 by K-hole from Victoria, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 01, 2005
I'VE BEEN FOUND!!! There i was on the 61(downtown-Sooke), when i was left on a seat by my prior reader. The girl in the next seat saw this and told my previous owner that I was left there. She was shocked when she was told it was on perpose, and how I am a global traveller. She gladly took on the job of taking me home and reading me, and one day, passing me along the line. She told me I'm her first Amy Tan, so she's interested in the style i was written in. Well, tah tah for now...untill I am next passed along.