The Green Mile (The Complete Serial Novel)

by Stephen King | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shadowraven of Palmdale, California USA on 7/31/2002
Journal Entry 1 by Shadowraven from Palmdale, California USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2002
When this series first came out on the installment plan I bought the first two and read them quickly. Then I must have got distracted by some other book and I never finished the series. Upon hearing that it was being made into a movie I picked up the complete serial novel. It was very good, though I didn't like the "flash-fronts." (Is that what they're called?) A pretty good book about faith and truth.

Journal Entry 2 by Shadowraven at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, RABCK in Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2002
Released on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 at Mailing to fellow bookcrosser in Cincinnati, Ohio USA.

Mailed from the Palmdale Post Office in California at 4pm.

Journal Entry 3 by jess1 from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Thursday, August 15, 2002
Received this in the mail from Shadowraven yesterday. Thank you!! I will read this over the weekend - 4 days out of town to relax. Will write another journal entry and pass it on when I've finished.

Journal Entry 4 by jess1 from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Tuesday, August 20, 2002
Just finished this one yesterday, and it is probably one of the best Stephen King's I've read. It had been awhile since I'd seen the movie, so I could remember very much of the plot. Some of the repetition that was left in when the serials were collected was a bit irritating, but all in all an absorbing read. I think I will release this when I go up to Michigan this September.

Journal Entry 5 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 19, 2002
Bookcrosser, jess1 sent me this book in trade. I'm astonished at how quickly it made it's way from the US to the UK in the post! I really look forwarded to reading this book and am now trying to hurry up and finish Small Gods so I can get it off to it's new home. Thanks jess1.

Journal Entry 6 by inkognitoh at Sainsbury's in Apsley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (3/24/2016 UTC) at Sainsbury's in Apsley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Left in the charity book shelf at the front of the store.