Art in Your Pocket

by Andreas Duess, Jonni Jones et al | Arts & Photography |
ISBN: 1904929974 Global Overview for this book
Registered by StoneHarpMan of Hinwil, Zürich Switzerland on 6/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by StoneHarpMan from Hinwil, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, June 29, 2004

PLEAESE CLICK BOOK COVER ABOVE

''Art in your pocket'' is a collaborative effort by over thirty ATC artists from around the globe. This beautifully printed 70 page book showcases over 150 cards in techniques ranging from photography to oil paintings and embroidery. The book is sized 138 mm x 216 mm (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches) and printed on 125g silk art paper with a heavy 250g laminated cover. The books are printed in editions of 50, then numbered and signed. My book is 33/55 and my prefered artist in the book is Jonni Jones of ''Birch Bark Studios'' on pages 58/59

PLEASE CLICK THE FISH ABOVE

Jonni Jones about ATC's and DigiPhotography: I've realized that I love digital photography. I like taking pictures on my (very) inexpensive Canon camera and I really enjoy ''manipulating'' the photos into a work of art. Because..... All my attempts at photography in the past (with the ''old-fashioned optical camera) were DOOMED. Because I had neither the lab nor the money to do to the photos what ''needed to be done''. And now.......There are NO ''wasted'' photos because ALL may be saved if I wish to save them. Through the ''magic of digital manipulation''. Oh..... and it is wonderful!!!

Journal Entry 2 by StoneHarpMan from Hinwil, Zürich Switzerland on Monday, January 31, 2005
Denver Artist Trading Cards Meetup, January 27. 2005 at Jerry Simpsons' Art Studio/Art Gallery: - hot and heavy trading going on - bag full of cards - big swap - beginning the trade - Art in my pocket - a happy trader - oh boy new cards - "Grace in Chains" - a card for "Star Throwers" - YES or NO and MAYBE - Art Therapy Counsel = ATC!? etc. The booklet ART IN YOUR POCKET got quite a bit attention, especially pages 58 and 59 with Jonni Jones' ATC's Denver Place and Storm Tree
--------------------------> ART IN YOUR POCKET by Andreas Duess, Jonni Jones et al
--------------------------> first registered on Monday, June 28, 2004 by Jonni Jones ....
--------------------------> CLICK HERE for journal entry at BookCrossing.com .....

Photo by Jerry Simpson - clickable for more

Denver Artist Trading Cards Meetup Group
CLICK PHOTO ABOVE - ENJOY OUR PHOTO ALBUM

Journal Entry 3 by StoneHarpMan at on Monday, September 19, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (9/18/2005 UTC) at

I hope USPS delivered this collector item book already - addressed to CENTENNIAL CO 801XX - correct?

PLEAESE CLICK PBCZ PHOTO ABOVE