A Painted House

by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 038550120x Global Overview for this book
Registered by iteach4 of Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on 6/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by iteach4 from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Really enjoyed this one!

Journal Entry 2 by iteach4 from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 30, 2004
This is reserved for macbeth. Hope you like!

Journal Entry 3 by iteach4 from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 30, 2004
oops! I meant mcbeth!

Journal Entry 4 by iteach4 from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Friday, July 2, 2004
I just mailed this out today 7/2/04 to mcbeth.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by mcbeth from Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 7, 2004
Received today as a trade from iteach4, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to reading it and will journal again once I have finished it and before releasing again.

Journal Entry 6 by mcbeth from Miami, Florida USA on Friday, July 7, 2006
I didn't expect to enjoy this book as much as I did! Although I knew ahead of time that it wasn't a typical John Grisham novel, I didn't anticipate this level of writing from him. I happened to have the book on my lap while passing through the Starbucks drive-through and the young man at the pickup window noticed and said he had just read the same book and loved it too...it was all he could do not to tell me the ending...LOL. Thanks so much for sharing it with me, iteach4!!!