Fingersmith

by Sarah Waters | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by skcreader of Roanoke, Virginia USA on 6/28/2004
Journal Entry 1 by skcreader from Roanoke, Virginia USA on Monday, June 28, 2004
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by skcreader from Roanoke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, January 2, 2007
sending out as a RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by DopeyK17 from Factoryville, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, January 29, 2007
Received in the mail today. I'm working on Sacred Hunger now and will get it off to you in a few weeks. Thanks for the trade!

Journal Entry 4 by DopeyK17 from Factoryville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, May 3, 2008
Lots of twists and turns to keep the reader's attention. I'll look forward to reading more by Sarah Waters.

Journal Entry 5 by DopeyK17 at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 6, 2008

Released 16 yrs ago (6/6/2008 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending off to a fellow Bookcrosser in fulfillment of a wish.

Journal Entry 6 by rooshill from Grass Valley, California USA on Monday, August 11, 2008
Wow, this took a long time to get here! (...and then I took a long time to journal it...*sheepish grin*)
Thanks so much for sending it along! I read in a BC thread at some time that it was a good one, but couldn't remember why??
Now I'm reading some of the reviews on the back cover and I'm intrigued, tempted to put aside the book I was going to start and jump this one up the list. We'll see what kind of willpower I have tonight. :)

Journal Entry 7 by rooshill at Grass Valley, California USA on Sunday, June 21, 2020

Released 4 yrs ago (6/22/2020 UTC) at Grass Valley, California USA

I was on bookcrossing hiatus for an extended period (maybe a decade? wow...) and read this book somewhere in there. It was good; engaging, twisty, surprising, and a harsh/sad look at human nature when it comes to "looking out for number one" and how people weight that against the value of love.

This book is now being sent via a bookmooch.com trade to Pennsylvania.