What Do Women Want?

by Dan Greenberg | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by RlyLv2Rd of Viroqua, Wisconsin USA on 6/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by RlyLv2Rd from Viroqua, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Release planned for Wednesday, June 30, 2004 at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release Controlled Releases.

Sending to Antof9 for the Belize project. Thanks for your help :)!

Journal Entry 3 by Antof9 from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Saturday, July 10, 2004

Journal Entry 4 by Antof9 from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Monday, August 02, 2004
So I figured it out in the opening sentence: "On the last day of May, precisely three weeks before his fortieth birthday, Lance Lerner realized with suffocating clarity that his wife was having an affair with his best friend." Of course, his wife isn't having an affair, but is planning a surprise 40th birthday party. Published in 1982, this book (in my opinion) was written during the last few years of the 70's. There is a lot of drinking at lunch, and the descriptions of the women's movement, etc. sound very . . .well, 70's.

I read up to page 67 (chapter15), and then realized that I'd been looking for another book to release, and I really don't have to finish this to do that :)

I was mostly looking for a light book to read as a break to this book, and I got it. It's very heavy, and I couldn't read it all in one sitting. Thanks for the break, and now I have another book to release next time I'm out!

Released on Monday, August 02, 2004 at Post Office (main) in Federal Center on Alameda in Lakewood, Colorado USA.

left on the counter across from the P.O. Boxes. I sure hope this is a good spot, as it *feels* that way :)

I was glad I had an excuse to go to the P.O today, as I was getting "itchy" to release another book!

Journal Entry 6 by Amourdulivre from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Wednesday, August 18, 2004
I found the book in my local post office. I plan to return the book to the same location so it can continue on its journey. I enjoyed reading the book for free. I have been unemployed for 8 months and my unemployment benefits ran out 2 months ago. Money is extremely tight so a reading a book for free was a very welcomed break from the world of daily job hunting. Thank you so much.

CAUGHT IN LAKEWOOD COLORADO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA