The Lilac Bus

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by gkonkler5 of Casper, Wyoming USA on 6/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by gkonkler5 from Casper, Wyoming USA on Saturday, June 26, 2004
One of my favorite Maeve Binchy Books.

Journal Entry 2 by gkonkler5 at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Meet-up, Rabck in Casper, Wyoming USA on Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Released on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 at about 8:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Metro Coffee Shop at Meet Up to Bossmare in Casper, Wyoming USA.

Releasing tonight to Bossmare at meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by bossmare from Casper, Wyoming USA on Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Traded for another book at the meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by bossmare from Casper, Wyoming USA on Friday, November 19, 2004
Okay Binchy, wasn't one of my favorites. Am giving to another bookcrosser to read and release. It was an interesting book, lots of characters but I was confused by the excerpt in the back, I thought it was a continuation of the story and it wasn't. Some twists and turns with some of them. Enjoyable fast read.

Journal Entry 5 by bossmare from Casper, Wyoming USA on Friday, November 26, 2004
Gave to springchicken to read.