The Trials of Tiffany Trott

by Isabel Wolff | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingAnonymousFinderwing on 6/19/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, June 19, 2004
I read this right after Lucy Sullivan, I believe, and this was another slow, boring book and it most likely contributed to my distate for chick lit. I do know, however, that I'm very picky and judgmental with my books, so I'm sure someone else would enjoy this, if chick lit is their sort of thing. This is another book for the release pile.

This book had a Post-It bookmarker with the number for the Counseling and Testing center at my college and the following Dryden quote: Love's the noblest frailty of the mind.

I've always had a tendency to write down random quotes I find interesting. I wonder where I got that one from.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, July 7, 2004
Sent to mcbeth (great screen name, by the way!) as part of a trade. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by mcbeth from Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, July 10, 2004
Just received today and looking forward to reading it, will journal again when I've finished and before releasing again. Thanks so much, summerfling!

Journal Entry 4 by mcbeth from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, July 13, 2006
Very funny book. It's hard to cheer for a main character who is looking for a husband and focusing primarily on looks, money, and whether he plays golf (not suitable) or tennis (preferable) but...I still enjoyed reading it. Was very pleased with the ending! Thanks so much for sharing the book with me, summerfling!