Fashionistas

by Lynn Messina | Romance |
Registered by lovemylife of Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on 6/19/2004
Journal Entry 1 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, June 19, 2004
Life at Fashionista magazine can be a real bitch, especially when you work for one.

Journal Entry 2 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, July 20, 2004
On its way to KarinAlyssa.

Journal Entry 3 by KarinAlyssa on Monday, August 02, 2004
I received this book in the mail today and I'll read it soon, but I have many books in my TBR mount, so it may have to wait a bit. Thanks lovemylife for playing at BookRelay.

Journal Entry 4 by KarinAlyssa on Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Fashionista was a fairly good book, but I didn't enjoy it tremendously. I am not that much interested in that kind of life, but I like the way that Lynn Messina writes. It was chick lit and I like to read some, but this one was about working in a magazine which I have absolutely no interest. I thought it was a bit superficial and Vig seemed the only real person sometimes because she looked like someone I might know unlike Marguerite or the other editors.

Thanks to lovemylife for that good book

Journal Entry 5 by KarinAlyssa on Saturday, January 01, 2005
This book is now a bookray and is open to everyone.

Try to keep it less than 4 weeks in your home as it's a fairly large ray and the book doesn't take that much time to read.
This is now a bookring.

NO - 8.OpheliaDrowned, Ohio, USA
9.JenDudley, Texas, USA, will ship int'l
NO - 10.DionneLynn, Maryland, USA
11.AliasKris29,Ontario, Canada

Journal Entry 6 by AtHomeGoddess from Fresno, California USA on Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Received this from a fellow BCer, as I am the first member of the bookray. I'll be starting it tonight.

Journal Entry 7 by AtHomeGoddess from Fresno, California USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Vig Morgan works as an associate editor at the fashion mag Fashionista. It's not so much a magazine as a gossip and "who wears what" rag. Not exactly the prestiges career Vig was hoping for. To make matters worse, the editor in chief, Jane, is the boss from hell. What's a girl to do?? Engage in a plot to take the big-bad-boss down, of course!

Fashionistas was an easy and entertaining read. It wasn't high drama or very compelling, but it was a fun read. I'll be sending this on to the next person on the bookray list.

Journal Entry 8 by portable-solace from Tulsa, Oklahoma USA on Friday, March 04, 2005
It's here! I will start reading it right away!

Journal Entry 9 by portable-solace from Tulsa, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, March 20, 2005
I really enjoyed this book! The author seemed genuine and I liked her because of that. She has a very distinct style of writing that I haven't come across in chick lit books yet. Thanks for sharing! I'll be sending this off tomorrow!

Journal Entry 10 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Received today. I look forward to reading and sharing my thoughts. I am a little behind in my rings/rays but I promise to read this as soon as I can and get it moving again. Thanks for your patience!

Journal Entry 11 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Monday, May 02, 2005
I've started this book today!

Journal Entry 12 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, May 13, 2005
Enjoyable book with a surprise twist at the end; actually a couple surprises I didn't see coming. I really liked the Delia character. I've contacted the next person on the list for an address.

Journal Entry 13 by sharalsbooks at on Saturday, May 14, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (5/14/2005 UTC) at

Mailed to Icesong927 in WA. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 14 by Icesong927 from Elizabeth City, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Reading right now will pass n to next person soon.

Journal Entry 15 by Icesong927 from Elizabeth City, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 30, 2005
Fairly good book was a little hard for me to get into.

Released 14 yrs ago (7/19/2005 UTC) at -- Controlled release in -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Washington USA

Sent to next person