Darwin's Radio

by Greg Bear | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/18/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 18, 2004
From the Theatre Royal booksale.

v

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 17, 2004
Some really interesting ideas, which are just plausible enough to make the story work, but for some reason I didn't enjoy this book as much as I expected to - I think I just never completely engaged with the characters, and the complicated politics didn't greatly appeal. Still, pretty well written, and given the shortage of really good recent science fiction, worth a read.

v

Journal Entry 3 by MrPloppy from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 24, 2006
Found this in the enormous pile of books that is my pile of books. Will read it when i can finish all the other ones i need to read ... possibly.

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Elliot Street in Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, November 16, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (11/14/2015 UTC) at Elliot Street in Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand

Left on a bench in Elliot Street as part of a mass release for the Auckland 2015 Uncon.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!