Kissing the Gunner's Daughter

by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winglelliewing of Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on 6/17/2004
Journal Entry 1 by winglelliewing from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, June 17, 2004
Synopsis
Friday the 13th is the day Sergeant Caleb Martin will lose his life in a bank robbery. When three people are discovered shot at Tancred House, Chief Inspector Wexford comes to believe there is a connection between the two crimes. --

Journal Entry 2 by winglelliewing from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, April 02, 2006
This is going to travel on in AnglersRest's Two Teir Bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by Cyzaki from Southam, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Taken out of the bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by Cyzaki from Southam, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 30, 2006
A good read - I was completely wrong with whodunnit and whydunnit, and even howdunnit! I did get a bit confused with Wexford's daughters having such similar names - I kept getting them mixed up in my head.

Mum wants to read this next so I'll pass it on to her.

Journal Entry 5 by newguide from Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2006
Borrowed the book from my daughter to read on the train. An excellent book that keeps you guessing right to the very end. Will give it back now!

Journal Entry 6 by Cyzaki from Southam, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2006
Got it back from Mum, and it's straight in to the 'I'm a Laaaaydeeee' bookswap on BCUK extra.

Journal Entry 7 by Cyzaki from Southam, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Sending to purple-pixie, who won it in the Laaaydeeee Bookswap.

Journal Entry 8 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Arrived safely, thank you.

Journal Entry 9 by purple-pixie at Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 03, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/3/2016 UTC) at Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom