The Rapture of Canaan

Registered by LGinder on 6/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by LGinder on Monday, June 07, 2004
In my Mt. TRB pile!

Journal Entry 2 by LGinder on Thursday, November 11, 2004
One of my daughters read this a few months ago and said it was a great book. I finally got to it and I have to agree.

Although fictional it gives the readers a glimpse into living in a tight religious compound that is ruled by one person and their beliefs.

Released on Thursday, December 09, 2004 at about 11:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at coffee shop in Book Crossing Meet-Up, a fellow bookcrosser Controlled Releases.

Released to my bc friend "onemorepage".

Journal Entry 4 by OneMorePage from Mission Viejo, California USA on Thursday, December 09, 2004
TBR. Thanks LGinder

Released 11 yrs ago (5/12/2008 UTC) at Panera Bread, 401 Vista Village Dr. (OBCZ) in Vista, California USA

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day.

I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy BookCrossing!