My Grammar and I (Or Should That Be 'Me'?): Old-School Ways to Sharpen Your English

by Caroline Taggart, J A Wines | Education |
Registered by wingForagerwing of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on 6/24/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingForagerwing from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Monday, June 24, 2024
Taken from the book swap in Waitrose Cafe in Cheltenham, which - despite my admittedly infrequent efforts - seems to be constantly overstocked and untidy. If you liked Eats, Shoots and Leaves you might like this too.

Journal Entry 2 by wingForagerwing at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Monday, June 24, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (6/24/2024 UTC) at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

Glad to see my book swap is again getting depleted. I'm just awaiting some labels and will then attempt to restock it.

Journal Entry 3 by BioDuo at Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 10, 2024
There's always something new to read about the peculiar English grammar rules. An easy and entertaining read, and also good to just dip into. Read mostly on the way back from Cheltenham where I picked it up from the great bookcrossing zone in Campden Road. Will pop it into another bookcrossing zone soon.