Arsenic and Adobo: A Tita Rosie's Kitchen Mystery

by Mia P. Manansala | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 9780593201671 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqNutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 6/24/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqNutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, June 24, 2024
This is the 1st book in this cozy/culinary mystery series. I enjoyed this book very much. Well written with wonderful characters. I am looking forward to reading more by this author.

Released in the memory of my dear friend and colleague Luz who always made a scrumptious adobo, pancit, both fresh and fried lumpia with a sweet spicy garlic sauce, empanada and a great flan. Luz was a brilliant cook.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing. It's free, spam free and advertisement free and it's also loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.