The Butterfly Sister

by Amy Gail Hansen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winggorydetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 6/22/2024
Journal Entry 1 by winggorydetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, June 22, 2024
I found this softcover in this Little Free Library in Hudson NH while dropping off some books of my own. It's a kind of academic-thriller involving a woman whose life was turned upside down when the professor she had an affair with dumped her AND stole her work. And now several women at the same school have either attempted suicide or gone missing... Can our heroine pull herself together and try to do something about it?

This one has some nicely twisty elements, even though I found some of the characters' motives and choices a bit distressing. I picked up on some clues early on, but found other revelations quite surprising - all the way to the end...

Journal Entry 2 by winggorydetailswing at LFL [OBCZ] - New Searles Rd, #46 in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (6/25/2024 UTC) at LFL [OBCZ] - New Searles Rd, #46 in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in my LFL; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

Released for: