I Dream Of Yarn: A Knit and Crochet Coloring Book

by Franklin Habit | Other | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781942021759 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winggorydetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 6/17/2024
Journal Entry 1 by winggorydetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, June 17, 2024
I got this softcover in a hefty batch of books from friends who are decluttering. It's by Franklin Habit, a gay blogger/knitter/author whose blogs I enjoyed back in the day - humorous columns about different types of yarn-craft. Anyway, this book's a coloring book, so it may not travel beyond the first finder (at least if they opt to color all the pages themselves), and that's fine.

The illustrations are quite cute, ranging from a woman knitting cozily in bed muttering the knit-and-pearl instructions to herself as her cat and dog snooze (and snore in "pkpkpk" patterns), to a robot cheerfully knitting to binary instructions.

Journal Entry 2 by winggorydetailswing at LFL -, Throne Hill Rd in Groton, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, June 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/23/2024 UTC) at LFL -, Throne Hill Rd in Groton, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

Released for: