Bill, The Galactic Hero... On the Planet of Robot Slaves

by Harry Harrison | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/12/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, June 12, 2024
1995 VGSF paperback of the 1989 British fantasy tale of a man who must track down the alien metal dragons that are making mincemeat out of humans. I found this copy a couple days ago in the Atlas Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1960 Deathworld [read 2016]
1964 Final Encounter (short story) [read 2017]

Edit June 19, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #955 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Madrone Ave (3934) #57838 in Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/19/2024 UTC) at LFL - Madrone Ave (3934) #57838 in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.