Chasing the Bright Side

by Jess Ekstom | Business & Investing | This book has not been rated.
Registered by TJ_Avery of Nepean , Ontario Canada on 6/12/2024
Journal Entry 1 by TJ_Avery from Nepean , Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 12, 2024
One flicker of hope. That's all it takes to catapult yourself into the life you’ve always imagined. Join entrepreneur and bestselling author Jess Ekstrom as she shares her journey to creating good in the world while fulfilling her own dreams -- and teaches you how to do the same.

Do you have dreams for yourself and the world that are tucked away in your box of somedays? What would happen if today was the day you opened the box? And what if that box was the key to a better tomorrow?

In?Chasing the Bright Side, Jess Ekstrom shares her own inspirational story of how optimism helped her overcome multiple challenges, and the dynamic ways her mindset propelled her as a young entrepreneur, international speaker, and philanthropist.??

Jess teaches us that success is not born out of skill, school, where we're from, who we know, or what we scored on the SAT. None of us were born?ready, but we are born with something more important than skills. We're born with optimism -- the initial seed for success. Optimism fuels the belief that you can be the one to create the good the world needs. But you've got to hone it, practice it, and choose to live?from?it.

Chasing the Bright Side will give you the practical tools and encouragement you need to:

Embrace the life-changing power of optimism
Activate your unique purpose
Write your own story
Jess's story is sure to inspire you to start Chasing the Bright Side -- right where you are.

Journal Entry 2 by TJ_Avery at Westboro in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/13/2024 UTC) at Westboro in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

This book was left at the Free Little Library at 531 Evered Ave, (Westboro) Ottawa, ON.