A hat full of sky

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 6/12/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 12, 2024
Tiffany Aching is ready to begin her apprenticeship in magic, but life isn't exactly what she thought it would be.

She expects spells and magic – not chores and ill-tempered goats! Surely there must be more to witchcraft than this?

And Tiffany will find that she needs her magic more than ever, to fight off the insidious, disembodied creature that is pursuing her.

This time, neither Mistress Weatherwax (the greatest witch in the world) nor the fierce, six-inch-high Wee Free Men can protect her. In the end, it will take all of Tiffany's inner strength to save herself. Will she succeed?

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!