Daughter of Regals & Other Tales

by Stephen R. Donaldson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/11/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2024
1985 Del Rey paperback of the 1984 story collection, 1978-1983. I found this copy yesterday in the Monterey Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1977 Lord Foul's Bane [read 1988]
1977 The Illearth War [read 1988]
1977 The Power That Preserves [read 1988]
1980 The Wounded Land [n/a]
1982 The One Tree [read 2021]
1983 White Gold Wielder [read 2023]

Edit June 23, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #3486 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 wks ago (6/23/2024 UTC) at LFL - Fruitvale Ave (2727) #16597 Pollinate Farm & Garden in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!