Tangerine

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/9/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, June 9, 2024
2001 Scholastic trade paperback of the 1997 YA tale of a teen boy's family move to Florida. I read this as a library loan ebook some years ago, but I decided to give it another browse after I found this copy yesterday in the Victor Little Free Library.

Edit June 17, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2624 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (6/17/2024 UTC) at LFL - Aliso Ave (3883) #155514 Redwood Heights Rec Ctr in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.