Missing Julia

by Catherine Dunne | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 6/7/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 7, 2024
A powerful and compelling story which explores one of the most difficult decisions we might ever have to make.

One morning in October, William Harris is confronted by the shocking disappearance of the woman he loves.

Julia Seymour has vanished without trace - from his life, from her daughter's and from her own. Her sudden departure seems to be both deliberate and final.

But William is determined to find her. In the days that follow, he tries to piece together what might have driven her away. His search takes him to London, to India - and to Julia's life before he met her.

In the process, William discovers secrets about Julia's past that challenge and disturb his view of all they shared together. Secrets that illuminate the present in ways he could never have expected.

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 7, 2024

Released 1 wk ago (6/7/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by dsc at Hannah's Cafe in West Kirby, Merseyside United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Released 4 days ago (6/11/2024 UTC) at Hannah's Cafe in West Kirby, Merseyside United Kingdom

Left on a chair