Generation Warriors

by Anne McCaffrey, Elizabeth Moon | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 0671720414 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, June 4, 2024
1991 Baen paperback about a collective of disparate people who will save the Galaxy. I found this copy today in the Fremery Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1968 Dragonflight [read 2014]
1982 Crystal Singer [read 2021]
1983 Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern [read 2021]
1984 Dinosaur Planet Survivors [read 2021]
1985 Killashandra [read 2021]

Edit June 13, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #3011 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (6/13/2024 UTC) at Public Library - Dimond, 3565 Fruitvale Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.