The Little Lady Agency

by Hester Browne | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/1/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, June 1, 2024
2006 Pocket Books hardcover of the 2005 British tale of a dating service. I found this copy yesterday in the 39th Ave. Little Free Library.

Edit June 12, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #3709 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at LFL - Sterling Drive (7800) At Lamp St #30414 in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. ūüíĖ ūüíĖ Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!