Kensuke's Kingdom

by Michael Morpurgo | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 5/28/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 28, 2024
Washed up on a desert island in the Pacific, Michael struggles to survive on his own. He can't find food or water, and lies down to die. When he wakes up there is a plate of fish and fruit and a bowl of fresh water beside him. Then he realizes he is not alone on the island after all.

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (5/28/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!