Ordinary Human Failings

by Megan Nolan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by katrinat of Southend-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on 5/28/2024
Journal Entry 1 by katrinat from Southend-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 28, 2024
I read this book when it was nominated for The Women's Prize for Fiction. I don't think I've read a book like this before. It examines the way that the press exploit families during tragic events as well as the small events that can lead to a family's breakdown.

This is now being sent out as a bookray around the UK.

Journal Entry 2 by katrinat at To the next reader, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (5/30/2024 UTC) at To the next reader, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

Thanks for joining this bookray, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this read.

Journal Entry 3 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 30, 2024
book arrived safely this morning

Journal Entry 4 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 4, 2024
I enjoyed reading this book. I found the writing style difficult at first but the author draws you into the story and lives of the characters in a way that makes you want them to get through this and come out the other side.

Now moving on to next person in Book Ray

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 8, 2024
Arrived. I’m looking forward to the read; I’ve heard such good things!