Fantasy of Love

by Rachel Elliot | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bookworm76 of Chermside, Queensland Australia on 5/26/2024
Journal Entry 1 by bookworm76 from Chermside, Queensland Australia on Sunday, May 26, 2024
Casey had made her decision carefully

And eight months as a journalist at the Cumbria TV station confirmed that she'd been right to leave the fast pace and heartbreak of London.

Until her first encounter with handsome Jamie Oliver, the local vet. True, he'd given the horse she'd bought his approval, but it hadn't extended to the animal's new owner. He'd pegged Casey as a sophisticated career girl, just playing at country living. "I don't particularly dislike you, Miss Connolly," he'd said. "I simply detest your kind."

Casey wasn't going to let one man's prejudices spoil her newly acquired rural peace! Not when he'd already disturbed her heart....

Released 4 wks ago (5/26/2024 UTC) at -- Nonspecific release zone - details in notes -- in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

I am taking this along to the next Brisbane Bookcrossing meetup. If not picked up I will leave it somewhere.