Girls in the Garden

by Lisa Jewell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by exhaustedtcell of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 5/25/2024
Journal Entry 1 by exhaustedtcell from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, May 25, 2024
A dark beach read. Quick and dirty

Released 4 wks ago (5/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - Philly (Details In Notes) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Left in Fishtown at the little free library at 1220 E Oxford St 📚

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, May 26, 2024
It's not so much that I wanted to read this book (but I will). It's that I haven't caught a BookCrossing book in the wild since I moved to Philly. That's 3 years. Wow.
We take a walk daily, and when I got the release note on this (and two others) I quickly suggested a walk to Fishtown to see if I could catch a book and release one of my own. And I did! Yay!
PS That's the LFL. in the journal picture/ Perfect for a section of town called Fishtown!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookczukwing at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024
Well, darn it! I ripped through reading this (between other books that were already in process-- I read several at a time) in order to have it finished for a quick trip to NYC last week. I thought it would be cool to give it some travel miles. But the book had other plans and hid from me until yesterday when I found it in the laundry basket. I guess it wanted a little more time for Philly love. Will release on our walk today.

Released 6 days ago (6/17/2024 UTC) at LFL - Van Pelt at South Beechwood #153153 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Sending this book on its way via another LFL.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.