The Dirty Duck

by Martha Grimes | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0440120500 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/20/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, May 20, 2024
1990 Dell paperback of the 1984 Scotland Yard mystery about a tour group murder. I found this copy today in the Wisconsin Little Free Library.

Edit May 28, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #853 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 wks ago (5/28/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4557 Alma Ave in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.