Dead and Gone

by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 5/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024
I bought this book at a library used book sale in Fairfax County, Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Releasing this at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope it finds a loving, new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Ixion at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 19, 2024
Leftover books from the book festival. I just took the first book in this series out of my LFL because no one took it. I'll release in a local LFL or similar.