Search the Dark

by Charles Todd | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 5/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024
I bought this book at a library used book sale in Fairfax County, Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Releasing this at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope it finds a loving, new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at LFL - Upton Drive (11214) #11175 in Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, June 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2024 UTC) at LFL - Upton Drive (11214) #11175 in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

This book was left over at the end of a rainy Gaithersburg Book Festival and originally went home with KateKintail. We agreed to swap her leftovers for my kids books. I have left it at a local LFL to hopefully find a new reader.