The House of the Four Winds

by Mercedes Lackey, James Mallory | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by KateKintail of Burke, Virginia USA on 5/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by KateKintail from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024
I bought this book at a library used book sale in Fairfax County, Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by KateKintail at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Releasing this at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope it finds a loving, new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 18, 2024
I snagged this off the table during the festival. One of my friends in middle school really liked Mercedes Lackey, and this seems like it could be my vibe.