Just for the Summer

by Abby Jimenez | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 5/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024
As usual, Abby Jimenez brings some trigger points into her novels, and handles them with sensitivity She also writes some great dialogue. 2024 read. Rounded up in star ratings.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at LFL - S Lake & Lincoln in Cape May Point, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Released 1 wk ago (6/13/2024 UTC) at LFL - S Lake & Lincoln in Cape May Point, New Jersey USA

My friend was vacationing at Cape Ma, and agreed to release some books for me around town to LFLs. She just emailed me where the books got left. No idea if they're still in the LFLs. Thanks Lisa!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.