A Book Club's Guide to Murder & Mayhem

by Bethany Barker | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 5/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024
The start of a cozy mystery series set in Pennsylvania, near one of the best named towns in the state: Punxsutawney. It features an author of nonfiction/educational/instructional books and the colorful ladies of her local book club. There's a handsome cop in there, too, who will probably become the love interest in the next book.

Thanks to LibraryThing's early readers program and the publisher for sending me my copy.
2024 read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Book Corner in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/22/2024 UTC) at Book Corner in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Given to the Philadelphia Free Library for book sale fodder. This book needs a new home/reader.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.