Gods and Generals

by Jeff Shaara | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 5/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024
I bought this book at a library used book sale in Fairfax County, Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Releasing this at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope it finds a loving, new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at LFL - Horde St and Windham Ln #138761 in Wheaton, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at LFL - Horde St and Windham Ln #138761 in Wheaton, Maryland USA

This book was leftover at the end of a rainy Gaithersburg Book Festival. It initially went home with Katekintail, but we agreed to swap some of her leftovers for some of my kids books. I have added this to a LFL near my house.