Organizing from the Inside Out, second edition

by Julie Morgenstern | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/2/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 2, 2024
This softcover (c. 1998, 2004) (and two mugs!) came from one of two packed boxes of books that were donated in May, 2024, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by our neighbor on Ardennes Avenue. We appreciate your generosity greatly!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 2, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/2/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Allergic to A release challenge hosted by booklady331.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, June 7, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (6/13/2024 UTC) at LFL - My Organic Market (MOM's), Upper Rock Circle (10) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the