Quiller

by adam hall | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingLastCavalierwing of Springfield, Virginia USA on 5/14/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingLastCavalierwing from Springfield, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 14, 2024
Quiller must retrieve a tape from an American sub that was blown up on the eve of a summit meeting between the superpowers in order to determine if the Soviets are to blame for the attack.

Released 2 mos ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Bohrer Park at Summit Hill Farm in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is being released to the BookCrossing festival tables at the Gaithersburg book festival. This book was left there on purpose for you to find. Read and enjoy!

____________________________________________

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate nat4lee referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at LFL - Arctic Ave (914100) #66859 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2024 UTC) at LFL - Arctic Ave (914100) #66859 in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book was left over at the end of a rainy Gaithersburg Book Festival and originally went home with KateKintail. We agreed to swap her leftovers for my kids books. I have left it at a local LFL to hopefully find a new reader.