Brocaded Slipper

by Lynette Dyer Vuong | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 5/12/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 12, 2024
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, May 13, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be given the chance to find a new home at the BCinDC booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Journal Entry 3 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 18, 2024
I grabbed this before it even made it onto the table at the book festival. I went to Vietnam earlier in the year, and I'm still trying to learn more about the culture.