Izzy, Willy-Nilly

by Cynthia Voigt | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 5/12/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 12, 2024
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, May 13, 2024

Released 4 wks ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be given the chance to find a new home at the BCinDC booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 20, 2024
This mass market paperback (c. 1986) was brought to me by BookCrosser 6o8 right after the conclusion of the rainy Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. Thank you for the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 13, 2024

Released 2 days ago (6/13/2024 4:00 PM UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Allergic to A release challenge hosted by booklady331.

--------------------------------------