Abandon

by Blake Crouch | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 5/6/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 6, 2024
2024 read. This just didn't have the same pull other books by the author have had-- didn't engage me, mind and soul. I even checked to see if this was an earlier novel. Turns out, it was originally published in 2009 and now re-released. Mr Crouch has definitely improved in his writing abilities since this one. When I put in the search on Libratything to find this book for reviewing, it struck me as ironic to read "abandon blake crouch". I won't abandon him, but will be very careful what I pick up of his in the future and make sure to check publication dates.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Book Corner in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/22/2024 UTC) at Book Corner in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Given to the Philadelphia Free Library for book sale fodder. This book needs a new home/reader.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.