Fifty-Fifty

by Steve Cavanagh | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/19/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 19, 2024
Another cracking court based thriller featuring the likeable Eddie Flynn. This time two sisters are on trial for murder & Eddie is representing one of them. Both defending lawyers believe their client is the innocent one....but which sister is guilty?

I was sure I knew who the guilty party was but I was wary it could all be a bluff...or double bluff - at one time I even suspected a member of one of the two legal teams of having a hand in it! Suffice to say you might think you know who killed Frank Avellino but I bet there'll be a nagging doubt at the back of your mind throughout 'til it's confirmed in black & white.

Great characters, great plot & a great read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Moo Poo Craft shop in Port Logan, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, June 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/17/2024 UTC) at Moo Poo Craft shop in Port Logan, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on a bench at the side of the little craft cabin

Released as part of the ALLERGIC TO "A" Challenge (#34) (title)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)

Journal Entry 3 by lauraisbloo at Port Logan, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 18, 2024
Picked this book up from my aunties craft shop, excited to read it and release it out into the wild!