Desert Solitaire

by Edward Abbey | Outdoors & Nature | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bluemozaik of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/1/2024
Journal Entry 1 by bluemozaik from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 1, 2024
From my friend for release. Our local library has a copy so she's passing this one on. This was purchased at the Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School used book sale in March 2024.

I previously read this through the library and I enjoyed it :)

Journal Entry 2 by bluemozaik at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, May 10, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This will be available at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

If you find this book in the wild, please make a journal entry so I can see its journey!

Released 1 mo ago (5/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - #179932 (Springfield Town Center) in Springfield, Virginia USA

I spotted an almost empty Little Free Library today at the mall. Luckily, I had a car full of books left over from the Gaithersburg Book Festival last Saturday. So I grabbed a bunch and filled the LFL up! This is one of the lucky books at the top of one of the boxes that was chosen.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!