11th Hour

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by loucollbooks of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 4/30/2024
Journal Entry 1 by loucollbooks from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Women's murder club 11 : Detective Lindsay Boxer doesn't know who she can trust. A weapon stolen from a police evidence locker is used in a series of vigilante murders, and Lindsay must investigate her closest colleagues and ask herself if they are capable of such heinous crimes.

Released 1 mo ago (5/1/2024 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Enjoy and pass on

Released 2 wks ago (5/28/2024 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

I found this book quite a fascinating book to read by James Patterson. I quite enjoyed reading this particular book and, the storyline that goes with this book. It was a fascinating read and, found the main characters rather quite brilliant in my opinion. I would recommend this book to anyone who is a big fan of James Patterson.
I have left this book in the Library at Loughborough College.