Every Living Thing

by James Herriot | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingdjf1968wing of San Ramon, California USA on 4/26/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingdjf1968wing from San Ramon, California USA on Friday, April 26, 2024
I found this in a box of old dog books. I'll release it on my travels.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdjf1968wing at LFL - SW Tarpan (10500) - #84583 in Beaverton, Oregon USA on Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/19/2024 UTC) at LFL - SW Tarpan (10500) - #84583 in Beaverton, Oregon USA

I left this in a little free library in Beaverton during out visit to the Portland area.
-----------
You've found the book I released!

Please take a minute to make a journal entry to let me (and all who may have read it before me) know the book is safe and has found a new reader. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. If you do decide to join, you can follow this book's future travels, as you’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry. It's fun, free, and confidential.

When you’ve finished reading the book, please make another journal entry to let us know what you thought of it. It's now yours, and you can keep it if you choose or share it for others to enjoy. If you do pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it or who you shared it with.