A Narrow Door

by Joanne Harris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winglii5awing of Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 4/15/2024
Journal Entry 1 by winglii5awing from Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, April 15, 2024
An Orion paperback, 2021. 438 pages.

"It's an incendiary moment for St Oswald's school. For the first time in its history a headmistress is in power, the gates opening to female students. Rebecca Buckfast has spilled blood to reach this position. Barely forty, she is just starting to reap the ambitions she has sown. But as the ground shifts beneath the old guards' feet, a body is discovered, along with a Prefect's badge from another school. But Rebecca is here to make her mark. She'll bury the past, just like she has done before. Even if that means murder. " (From library description)

Journal Entry 2 by winglii5awing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Released 4 wks ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Not so secret gift
I hope You enjoy to read this book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingEnitnajwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Thanks so much, Lii5a, for my delicious NSS, and this lovely book. I like this author.
And so funny, my husband's first name starts with V, which is on the reflector you gave me! Thank you very much, also for the lovely Convention.