13 Little Blue Envelopes

by Maureen Johnson | Teens |
ISBN: 0007319908 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/15/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, April 15, 2024
2009 Harper Collins trade paperback of the 2005 youth tale, in which "everything about Ginny will change this summer..." I found this pristine copy a week ago in the Midvale Little Free Library.

Edit April 25, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for younger readers. I currently have this ranked at #7406 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (4/25/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library - 19700 Michaels Ct in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.