The Death of Faith

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/20/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 20, 2024
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others.

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Taking the opportunity to share this book as part of the BCinDC booth at the Kensington Day of the Book festival.

Journal Entry 3 by mom-oyster at Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, April 22, 2024
Brought this book home from the Day of the Book Festival. Will offer it to my 2 friends who love reading Donna Leon books. If they’ve read it already, I’ll bring it to the book festival in Gaithersburg. Thanks Six for thinking of me and my friends.