Just Right

by Willa Read | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/20/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 20, 2024
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Taking the opportunity to share this book as part of the BCinDC booth at the Kensington Day of the Book festival.

Journal Entry 3 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 22, 2024
This was leftover at the end of the Kensington Book Festival yesterday. I might offer this to a coworker with young kids. Otherwise, it will get another chance at the Gaithersburg festival next month.

Journal Entry 4 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/24/2024 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am bringing this to work to offer to my coworker.