Private Lily

by Sally Warner | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 5/9/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 9, 2024
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 9, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Taking the opportunity to share this book as part of the BCinDC booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2024
This softcover (c. 1998) came from BookCrosser 6of8 to me after the rainy Gaithersburg Book Festival ended. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 23, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/23/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 30, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 wk ago (6/2/2024 UTC) at LFL - Twinbrook Pkwy (12851) Recreation Center #69571 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the