Homecoming

by Kate Morton | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noblecat of Saint John, New Brunswick Canada on 4/14/2024
Journal Entry 1 by noblecat from Saint John, New Brunswick Canada on Sunday, April 14, 2024
When an accident brings together three generations of women, secrets emerge from a dusty attic that are so terrible they upend everything previously known. Echoes of an event have resounded for six decades and warped the lives of the women in ways they don’t even realize. An intricate plot that casts suspicion at one point or another on almost every character. An interesting read. I will be releasing this book to the wild in a couple of days during our vacation drive from New Brunswick in Canada to South Carolina.

Journal Entry 2 by noblecat at Comfort Inn, Greensboro, NC in Saint John, New Brunswick Canada on Monday, April 29, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (4/27/2024 UTC) at Comfort Inn, Greensboro, NC in Saint John, New Brunswick Canada

I left this book in the lobby of the Comfort Inn in Greensboro, NC on our way from Myrtle Beach to Massanutten, Virginia. Hope another passing traveller picks it up as they are passing through.